- Connect the Micro USB cable into the ZCU106 Board Micro USB port J83, and the other end into an open USB port on the host PC. This cable is used for UART over USB communication.
- Insert the SD card with the images copied into the SD card slot J100. Please find here how to prepare the SD card for specific design.
- Set the SW6 switches as shown in the below Figure. This configures the boot settings to boot from SD.
- Connect 12V Power to the ZCU106 6-Pin Molex connector.
- Connect one end of Display Port (DP) cable to the board’s U129 connector and the other end to DP port of the 4K monitor.
- Connect one end of HDMI cable to the board’s P7 stacked HDMI connector (lower port) and another end to HDMI source in case of HDMI design.
- Connect one end of HDMI cable to the board’s P7 stacked HDMI connector (upper port) and another end to HDMI monitor in case of HDMI design.
- Connect one end of SDI BNC cable to HD-BNC connector (J68) on board and another end to SDI source in case of SDI design.
- Connect one end of SDI BNC cable to HD-BNC connector (J10) on board and another end to SDI monitor/HDMI monitor with SDI to HDMI Converter in case of SDI design.
- For a USB storage device, connect the USB hub along with the mouse. (Optional)
- For SATA storage device, connect SATA data cable to SATA 3.0 port. (Optional).
For MIPI CSI-2, Insert the LI-IMX274MIPI-FMC image sensor daughter card into the FMC0 connector and set VADJ to 1.2V (See FMC VADJ Voltage Settings).
Warning title Sample Warning Box
- Set up a terminal session between a PC COM port and the serial port on the evaluation board (See the Determine which COM to use to access the USB serial port on the ZCU106 board for more details).
- Copy the TRD images into the SD card and insert the SD card on the board.
- The below images will show how to connect interfaces on the ZCU106 board.