|Table of Contents|
This driver supports GEM on Zynq and , Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC and Versal
How to enableemacps driver can be found at
The driver structure is as follows:
- doc - Provides the API and data structure details
- examples - Reference application to show how to use the driver.
- src - Driver source files
Controller/Driver features supported
- 10/100/1000 speeds, phy/external loop back (supported in emacps
- PHY management
- DMA, Packet buffer support, Checksum offload, FCS stripping, programmable IPG, multicasting, promiscuous and broadcast modes.
- Flow control and half duplex features are supported by controller but not demonstrated in the examples.
- ZynqMP and Versal only: 64 bit descriptor support, Priority queue support, Jumbo frame support, CCI support
|Zynq||RGMII||Yes - supported in HW and driver|
|ZynqMP||RGMII||Yes - supported in HW and driver|
|ZynqMP||SGMII||Yes - supported in HW and driver|
|Versal||RGMII||Yes - supported in HW and driver|
Features not supported
- External FIFO interface - this driver only targets DMA
- Partial store and forward not supported
- PHY device Marvell 88E1116 has been tested on Zynq evaluation board
- PHY devices Marvell 88E1512, TI DP83867 (RGMII and SGMII), VSC8211 and RTL8211 have been tested on ZynqMP.
- PHY devices Marvell 88E1512, TI DP83867, VSC8531_02 and RTL8211DN have been tested on Versal.
Standalone ethernet performance is benchmarked with the use of light weight IP library and application. Please refer to