This example test the Multi-Tile Sync feature and shows how to use the MTS APIs.
- New interpolaton & decimation modes (IP dependent)
- New Image Reject Filter (IP dependent)
- New DAC modes (IP dependent)
- Second Nyquist zone inerse sinc filter (IP dependent)
- Support for alternative DAC bondout (IP dependent)
- New ADC signal detector (IP dependent)
- New calibration override APIs (IP dependent)
- Extended coarse delay (IP dependent)
- New clock distribution network with integer clock division(IP dependent)
- New Common mode over/under interrupts (IP dependent)
- Interrupt APIs now return standard error codes (exempt XRFdc_IntrHandler and XRFdc_SetStatusHandler)
- XRFdc_DynamicPLLConfig now only restarts a tile if it was on previously
- Now get maximum FS from IP
- Determinig ADC Type now on a per-tile basis
- The wrong fabric rate was being used for a 2GSPS ADC at a decimation rate of 8.The wrong fabric rate was being used for a 2GSPS ADC at a decimation rate of 8
- The paramater "DataType" is now "MixerInputDataType"
- Added APIs to set and get IM3 Dither.
- Updated DAC min sampling rate to 500MHz and also update VCO Range, PLL_DIVIDER and PLL_FPDIV ranges.
- Added XRFdc_GetFabClkOutDiv() API to read fabric clk div.
- Added Inline APIs XRFdc_CheckBlockEnabled(), XRFdc_CheckTileEnabled(), XRFdc_CheckDigitalPathEnabled(), XRFdc_IsADCDigitalPathEnabled(), XRFdc_GetMultibandConfig() and XRFdc_IsDACDigitalPathEnabled()
- Fixed Multiband crossbar settings in C2C mode.
- Updated Mixer_Settings structure.
- Added MixerType member to MixerSettings structure and Update Mixer Settings APIs to consider the MixerType variable.
- Removed __MICROBLAZE__ defines and use libmetal interface for Microblaze.
- Added support to read the REFCLKDIV param from design.
- Added XRFDC_MIXER_MODE_R2R option to support BYPASS mode for Real input.
- Update powerup-state value based on PLL mode in XRFdc_DynamicPLLConfig() API.
- Update XRFdc_SetPLLConfig() API to support range of REF_CLK_DIV values(1 to 4).
- Updated StartUp, Shutdown and Reset APIs.