Driver source code is organized into different folders. Below diagram shows the usbpsu driver source organization
-- Doc - Provides the API and data structure details
- Examples - Reference application to show how to use the driver APIs and calling sequence
- Source - Driver source files
Controller Features Supported
- USB 2.0 HS and FS Device controller.
- USB 1.1 legacy FS/LS.
- Local DMA Engine.
Driver Features Supported
Known Issues and Limitations
- Host mode is not supported
- OTG mode is not supported
- The below performance results are observed using CrystalDiskMark tool on windows
Mass storage profile can be tested by compiling files found in the below link
Below is the testing procedure of AXI USB standalone example which operates as a mass storage gadget
- Download and run the generated USB 2.0 example ELF
- Connect board setup to standard host(Windows/Linux)machine USB 2.0 port.
You will get pop-up window on Window machine for formatting the size 256MB. After format completes, you can copy file to usb device.