This page gives an overview of Video Scene Change driver which is available as part of the Xilinx Vivado and SDK distribution.
Source path for the driver:
-- Doc - Provides the API and data structure details
- Examples - Reference application to show how to use the driver APIs and calling sequence
- src - Driver source files
Controller and Driver Features Supported:
• Input streams can be read from memory mapped AXI4 interface or from AXI4-Stream
• Supports up to 8 streams in the memory mapped mode and 1 stream in the stream mode.
• Supports Y8 and Y10 formats for memory interface.
• Supports RGB, YUV 444, YUV 422, and YUV 420 formats for stream interface.
• Supports 8, 10, 12, and 16 bits per color component input and output on AXI4-Stream
• Supports one, two, or four pixel width for stream mode and one pixel width for memory
• Supports spatial resolutions ranging from 64 × 64 up to 8,192 × 4,320.
• Supports 4K 60 fps in all supported device families.
Test casesRefer below pah for testing different examples for each feature of the IP.