|Table of Contents|
Install Xilinx Yocto
Yocto Host Dependencies
Install the standard Yocto dependencies for your host machine per the Yocto Reference Manual.
Repo is a repository management tool that is built on top of Git. Repo unifies the many Git repositories when necessary, and automates parts of the development workflow. Repo is not meant to replace Git, only to make it easier to work with Git in the context of development.The repo command is an executable Python script that you can put anywhere in your path. In working with the source files, you will use Repo for across-network operations. For example, with a single Repo command you can download files from multiple repositories into your local working directory.
You may run "mkimage -l <fitimage>" to view the partitions
This article does not show how to configure the u-boot scripts to boot a FIT image
- Creating a Custom Xilinx Yocto Layer
- Customizing Device Trees in Xilinx Yocto
- Adding an HDF to a Xilinx Yocto Layer
- Xilinx Yocto Builds without an Internet Connection
- Docker Containers and Kubernetes Orchestration on Zynq UltrascaleUltraScale+ (Xilinx Yocto Flow)