- examples - Reference application to show how to use the driver APIs and calling sequence
- src- Driver source files
- AXI4 compliant
- Optional Scatter/Gather Direct Memory Access (DMA) support
- AXI4 data width support of 32, 64, 128, 256,512 and 1,024 bits
- AXI4-Stream data width support of 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512 and 1,024 bits
- Supports multichannel operation (up to 16 channels)
- Supports two-dimensional (2-D) transfers in multichannel mode.
- Optional Keyhole support
- Optional Data Re-Alignment support
- Optional AXI Control and Status Streams
- Optional Micro DMA Support
- Support for up to 64-bit addressing
- Support for Cyclic DMA Mode
Standalone Driver Supported FeaturesThe AXI DMA Standalone driver supports the below things.
- Supports Simple DMA mode
- Supports Scatter/Gather Direct Memory Access (DMA)
- Support multi-channel operation (up to 16 channels)
- Supports 64-bit Addressing
- Supports Key Hole Feature
- Supports Optional Data Re-Alignment Feature
- Refer below pah for testing different examples for each feature of the IP.
xaxidma_example_selftest.c : This example does a basic reset of the core and checks core is coming out of reset or not.
xaxidma_example_sg_intr.c : This example demonstrates how to transfer packets in interrupt mode when the core is configured in Scatter Gather Mode.
xaxidma_example_sg_poll.c : This example demonstrates how to transfer packets in the scatter gather polled mode.
xaxidma_example_simple_intr.c : This example demonstrates how to transfer packets in interrupt mode when the core is configured in Simple DMA Mode.
xaxidma_example_simple_poll.c : This example demonstrates how to transfer packets in the polled mode when the core is configured in Simple DMA Mode.
xaxidma_multichan_sg_intr.c : This example demonstrates how to packets in interrupt mode when the core is configured in Multi-Channel Mode.
xaxidma_poll_multi_pkts.c : This example demonstrates how to transfer multiple packets in the polled mode when the core is configured in Scatter Gather Mode.
Known issues and Limitations
- When H/w is configured without DRE driver will throw an error if the user sends an unaligned address.
- User application should handle buffer address alignment in case h/w is configured without DRE.
- Cleanup debug headers files.
- Support parallel make execution.
- Fix MM2S and S2MM Length for AXIDMA Micro Mode.
- Remove deprecated multichannel SG interrupt example.
257c0d9e3742 BSP: Consolidate and add the drivers xdebug.h data to common xdebug.h
4dc85994d6fb Makefile: Remove realpath command
d8ec78e72a5c axidma: Update Makefile to support parallel make execution
c7a0c332e55f axidma: Fix MM2S and S2MM Length for AXIDMA Micro Mode
25f16200f490 axidma: Removed deprecated xaxidma_example_multichan_sg_intr.c
62a549a4aa0d drivers: Fix makefiles issue for windows
- Fix test failure with smaller packet size
- Clean up old versions for axidma driver
- Removed deprecated xaxidma_example_multichan_sg_intr.c