- Linux host machine for all tool flow tutorials (see UG1144 for detailed OS requirements)
- PetaLinux Tools version 2019.1 (see UG1144 for installation instructions)
- VIVADO Design suite version 2019.1
- Git a distributed version control system
- Silicon Labs quad CP210x USB-to-UART bridge driver
- Serial terminal emulator e.g. teraterm
3.3 Download, Installation, and Licensing
The Vivado Design Suite User Guide explains how to download and install the Vivado® Design Suite tools, which includes the Vivado Integrated Design Environment (IDE), High-Level Synthesis tool, and System Generator for DSP. This guide also provides information about licensing and administering evaluation and full copies of Xilinx design tools and intellectual property (IP) products. The Vivado Design Suite can be downloaded from here.
LogiCORE IP Licensing
The following IP cores require a license to build the design.