- The variable to toggle different backend has been decoupled from DISTRO_FEATURES. A new variable "MALI_BACKEND_DEFAULT" is used to select backend.
- Customer can now toggle libMali backend at runtime using update-alternatives. (details can be found below)
- User space driver has some bug fixes LibMali (wayland implementation) is made compatible with wayland 1.15
- wayland-egl implementation will now come from wayland (>=1.14)
- Bug fix in gbm implementaion (API: gbm_bo_import)
- Mali kernel space patches: https://github.com/Xilinx/meta-xilinx/tree/rel-v2019.1/meta-xilinx-bsp/recipes-graphics/mali/kernel-module-mali